Cooked, finished, terminated. The mouth will keep flapping but after the Virginia fiasco he’s an empty suit.
VERIZON HIGH SPEED INTERNET NOT!
running 10s outbound test (client to server) . . . . . 818.62Kb/s
running 10s inbound test (server to client) . . . . . . 8.77kb/s
There were 29 packets retransmitted, 7 duplicate acks received, and 12 SACK blocks received
The connection stalled 6 times due to packet loss
The connection was idle 1.73 seconds (11.53%) of the time
This connection is network limited 99.97% of the time.
running 10s outbound test (client to server) . . . . . 819.76Kb/s
running 10s inbound test (server to client) . . . . . . 9.88kb/s
There were 8 packets retransmitted, 8 duplicate acks received, and 8 SACK blocks received
The connection stalled 2 times due to packet loss
The connection was idle 2.64 seconds (12.57%) of the time
This connection is network limited 99.98% of the time.
Excessive packet loss is impacting your performance, check the auto-negotiate function on your local PC and network switch
So far I’ve spent four hours on the phone with Verizon Tech support. The problem has been escalated again to main office engineers but it has not yet been fixed.
Think = direct one’s mind toward someone or something; use one’s mind actively to form connected ideas.
Progress = advance or development toward a better, more complete, or more modern condition.
Think Progress is a News Blog that I read. Perhaps you may like it too. Here are some of the current headlines:
- BREAKING: House Republicans Again Delay Payroll Tax Cut Vote, May Resort To Procedural Gimmicks
- Gingrich PAC Took $7.6 Million From One Donor, Used Money To Fly Across The Country For Public Events
- Under Romney, Bain Capital Made Millions From South Carolina Business That Shut Down, Laid Off 150 Workers
- New Hampshire GOP Lawmakers Propose ‘Warning: You Are About To Enter Massachusetts’ Border Signs
- 70 Percent Of The Cuts In GOP Sen. DeMint’s Deficit Reduction Plan Target Low-Income People
- In 2010, Romney Said He Wouldn’t Repeal The Individual Health Mandate In Obamacare
- What Happens To The Economy If The Payroll Tax Cut Expires
- Study: Wealth Inequality In America May Be Worse Than It Was In Ancient Rome
- Video: 1994 Mitt Romney Explains How 2011 Mitt Romney’s Wall Street Donors Will Corrupt Mitt Romney
- Last Flight Out Of Iraq: ‘It’s Great Being A Part Of History. It’s An Even Better Feeling To Be Going Home’
- PRO-ADULTERY WEBSITE ENDORSES GINGRICH
Surprise, surprise. The replacement Verizon wireless router/modem came and did not fix the slow speed internet problem. It turns out that Verizon had the answer all the time. It was their network configuration causing the slow speed internet problem. After the Verizon employee fixed the Verizon network configuration I am finally now getting the speed for which I’ve been paying. Oh yes, one other thing, Verizon has granted me an $11 rebate off next months billing.
In the past week I’ve seen a big slowdown in the loading of web pages. I pay for 3 Mbs. I’m getting 68 kbs. What a waste of time.
It appears the third Westell 7500 modem from Verizon has a life span of 11 months. Maybe the next one will get 6 months of use. What another waste of time.
I am NOT happy.